Soft, supple skin is one of the hallmarks of youth, yet as we age, our complexions become prone to wrinkles, sagging skin, loss of facial volume and diminishing collagen and elastin. Age-related facial changes can be the cause of reduced self-confidence and distress. With dermal fillers, a youthful, vibrant aesthetic can be restored, all without surgery, downtime, anesthesia or discomfort.
What are the advantages of dermal fillers?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Little to no recovery
- Minor discomfort
- No anesthesia required
- Can help to reverse loss of facial volume
- Can help combat wrinkles, fine lines, creases and folds
- Creates a more youthful, engaging aesthetic overall
- Can help restore satisfaction with your appearance
- Many treatments are reversible
- Can be used in combination to achieve a non-surgical facelift or blepharoplasty
- Creates a smoother, more even skin texture