Drooping eyelids, wrinkles, and dark circles can promote a negative first impression, projecting exhaustion, distress or even anger. Eyelid surgery can remove these flaws from the eye area, restoring a well-rested and engaging countenance. What's more, eyelid surgery helps to refocus the gaze on the beauty of the eyes themselves, rather than distracting the viewer with sagging skin or puffiness.
What are the benefits of eyelid surgery?
- Refreshed eye shape
- Reduction in eyelid skin irritation
- More youthful, well-rested aesthetic
- Reduction in dark eye circles
- Reduction in hollowed lid appearance
- Less eye strain and muscle contortion
- Reduced fine lines
- More natural and inviting look
- Increased satisfaction with one's image
- Reduction in under-eye bags